Friday, August 3, 2007

User Question

fokhus wrote
"I'm also looking for the best deal around for a k790, my recent phone stop charging, and i was looking at the k70 or a phone with the following details; 200 plus contacts, camera, bluetooth and if possible infrared and world capabilities. Im looking to have this phone with fido if not rogers. "

Fokhus,

If you are with Fido there are two phones I would suggest to you. The only thing is - if you want to take it internationally you will have to get the phone unlocked even if it's with Fido. So keep this in mind. If the world capabilities isn't a big deal then two Fido phones I would suggest are the Sony Ericsson K510i it only has 1.3 MP camera but it does have over 200 contacts, it has bluetooth and infrared technology. Another phone if you like flip phones is the Sony Ericsson z710i. It has 2 MP camera, 1000 contacts, bluetooth and infrared.

But to be honest to get most Sony Ericsson phones unlocked it will cost you around $80 dollars so keep that in mind when you're searching for phones. You can find unlocked Nokia n80's which is what I would suggest to you if the world capabilities are very important. A nokia n80 will be cheaper than buying a k790a and getting it unlocked. As well as the nokia n80 does have infrared, wifi, 3.2 MP camera and is pretty sleek!

As far as the best deal around. Let me know which phone you want to go with and I'll see what I can do for you.

But to summarize. If world capability isnt a big deal. Go with the two Fido phones I mentioned because you will save yourself a lot of money. If you really need the phone capability I would suggest the nokia n80 and then the sony ericsson k790a and paying for it to get unlocked, after that I'd suggest the Sony ericsson w810i and getting that unlocked as a third possibility for a non-fido phone.

Hope that helps!

The Cell Phone Expert

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok i've lloked at your options and done some checks on their specifics and i've come down to either the SE k790, the Nokia n80 or the SE w810i..so just curious wat's the best deals i could get for these phones...thansx for your help btw highly appreciated

Unknown said...

you can e-mail me back at fokhus@gmail.com ...thx